PRIVACY & SECURITY
Devas Bling Safe Shopping Guarantee
- Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50, Devas Bling will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50. Devas Bling will cover this liability only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at Devas Bling while using the secure server.
- In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
What Personal Information About Customers DoesDevas Bling Gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Devas Bling. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at Devas Bling if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
What About Cookies?
Does Devas Bling. Share the Information It Receives?
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Devas Bling or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Devas Bling: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Devas Bling, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
What Choices Do I Have?
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Fraud Prevention Statement